• Helps Treat Unresponsive Chronic Pain & Injuries
• Patient Education Marketing & Healthcare Provider Training Turnkey
Exosomes are extracellular lipid vesicles that contain a wide array of proteins along with mRNA (messenger RNA)
& miRNA (micro RNA). They are communication mediators b/w cells & contain NO DNA. Exosomes are not cells
(a-cellular). Stimulate Re-vascularization of damaged tissue-Angiogenic Function. Signal your stem cells to come
to the area of need-Regenerate Function. Modulate Inflammation-Inflammation Function.
EXOSOMES DIFFERENTIATORS:** (Direct Biologics)
1. Potency: 10/Billion-cc.
2. Source: Bone Marrow. Been Recognized By Many Healthcare Providers As A High Valued Source For Mesenchymal
Stem Cells That Harbor Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Bacterial And Cellular Aggregation Properties.
3. Lyophilized (Dehydrated Form) Of Product: Allows To Be Stored At Room Temperature For Up To 5-Years. Removes
All The Challenges With Keeping The Product Frozen Before Use.
4. Only Exosome Processed At cGMP Tissue Processing Facility. (Highest Level Of Certification)
5. Only Exosome Product Harvested From An FDA Certified Donor.
Stem Cells Come From A Variety Of Sources Including Blood, Bone Marrow, Umbilical Cord Blood, And Adipose Tissue.
**All Information on Exosomes Provided To RMC By RMC Affiliate DIRECT BIOLOGICS