• Patient Education Marketing & Healthcare Provider Training Turnkey
• Exosomes are extracellular lipid vesicles that contain a wide array of proteins along with mRNA (messenger RNA) & miRNA (micro RNA).
• Signal your stem cells to come to the area of need-Regenerate Function.
WHY ARE EXOSOMES IMPORTANT:
• Exosomes have been shown to be key mediators of cell to cell communication, delivering a distinct cargo of lipids, proteins and nucleic acids that reflects their cell of origin.
• Stem cells come from a variety of sources including Blood, Bone Marrow, Umbilical Cord Blood, And Adipose Tissue.