WHAT IS OSTEOARTHRITIS:
Osteoarthritis (OA) is the most common form of arthritis. The cartilage within a joint begins to break down and the underlying bone begins to change.
• OA affects over 32.5 million US adults.
• An estimated 22.7% (54.4 million) of adults had doctor-diagnosed arthritis, with significantly higher age-adjusted prevalence in women (23.5%) than in men (18.1%).*
• By the year 2040, an estimated 78.4 million (25.9% of the projected total adult population) adults aged 18 years and older will have doctor-diagnosed arthritis,2 compared with the 54.4 million adults in 2013–2015.
• Two-thirds of those with arthritis will be women.
• By 2040, an estimated 34.6 million adults (43.2% of adults with arthritis or 11.4% of all US adults) will report arthritis-attributable activity limitations.**
• Revenue projections: $500,000-$1.2 Million/Year***
• Complete Turnkey Training Model with IPS. The Advanced Arthritis Relief Protocol ™ (AARP)
• This proprietary approach has been shown to yield significantly greater clinical outcomes and higher internal practice revenue.
• The Advanced Arthritis Relief Protocol™ (AARP) consists of a combination of non-surgical intra-articular hyaluronic acid injections using guided fluoroscopy with specialized knee bracing and a comprehensive physical therapy program.
• The Advanced Arthritis Relief Protocol ™ (AARP) is a non-surgical approach to the treatment of knee pain caused by Osteoarthritis.
• The AARP program is covered by Medicare, including one aspect required by Medicare prior to approving knee replacement surgery.
• Team of in- house trainers and carefully chosen preferred vendors includes experts in the fields of marketing, clinical application, business management, medical billing, coding, compliance, and much more.
RMC is an independent contractor for IPS. RMC provides this model ONLY through IPS.
*The CDC combined data from the National Health Interview Survey (NHIS) years 2013–2015 Sample Adult Core components to estimate average annual arthritis prevalence in the civilian, non-institutionalized US adult population aged 18 years or older
**These estimates may be conservative, as they do not account for the current trends in obesity, which may contribute to future cases of osteoarthritis.
***Projections based on averages and insurances mix. These projections are subject to change and projected using Medicare allowables and with physical therapy
All info provided herein was provided to RMC by RMC's affiliate companies